Come stay with us and experience some of the best adventures the beautiful Cayo District has to offer at an amazing savings. The Cayo District is the largest in Belize. It is located on the western side of the country which borders Guatemala. The nation’s capital, Belmopan, is in the district. Also in the Cayo district are the twin towns of San Ignacio and Santa Elena. The two towns are surrounded by rural villages.
The Cayo District contains the Pre-Columbian Maya ruins of Xunantunich, Cahal Pech, and Caracol. Major rivers in the district include the Macal River and the Mopan River.
- 7 nights in a beautiful river-view suite with private patio and fireplace
- Full breakfast, lunch and fabulous 3 course dinner daily.
- Transfers from and back to Belize International Airport or Belize City.
- 3 full days of Adventures:
- • Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave (ATM Cave) or Ceremonial Cave and Sapodilla Waterfall
- • Caracol Maya site and Mountain Pine Ridge (Rio Frio Cave, Rio on Pools)
- • Canoe trip to San Ignacio followed by guided tour of Xunantunich & Cahal Pech Maya sites
- 2 Half days of Adventures:
- • Jungle horseback ride
- • 2 hours of birding on Mystic River jungle trails
- Full use of Mystic River tubes and boogie boards, “Lilly Pool”, hiking trails, etc…
- Morning basket of coffee or tea in room
- Free WIFI (bring your laptop!)
- IPoD docking stations in all the suites
(Note: canoe trip is “river permitting”).
(Full day adventures include transportation, guide, entry fees, and lunch)
(Please note any full day adventure can be replaced with a Tikal Day Trip for an additional $60 US per person)
1 May, 2015 – 15 Dec, 2015 $1,850 US per person
16 Dec, 2015 – 3 Jan, 2016 $2,550 US per person
4 Jan, 2016 – 30 April, 2016 $2,250 US per person
1 May, 2016 – 15 Dec, 2016 $1,850 US per person
Prices are based on double occupancy. Please ask us for single rates. Please add $25 US plus taxes per night for a one bedroom suite. Prices include taxes, service charge but not drinks. Please note that prices may change without notice.